Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Snow Leopard Book

I just wrote a book all about snow leopards! I'm so exitited we're going to print it out tommorow. I wrote it because my school has no snow leopard books!! So I decided I would write one of my own, the other reason I wrote it because I love snow leopards. I even have a stuffed one this might sound funny or weird, you better get used to it because that's me, any way I named it Snow Leopard. I already wrote about him. Back to the subject. The title is All About Snow Leopards. Maybe in my next post I could show you my book. I think you will really like it.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you took the initiative to write a book when you couldn't find one on a subject that interests you. I can see that you are a problem solver. I know that sometimes writers contact publishers to ask them if there is something they can write about that hasn't been covered yet. You can also write to publishers requesting that more books be written on Snow Leopards.

    ReplyDelete